For NAFA attendees interested in our electrical, HVAC, and preventive maintenance training programs, please contact [email protected].
What are 3 ways Today’s Class can help improve the skills of my technicians?
- Our learning experts can help you develop a course curriculum that meets your needs and budget.
- We offer pre- and post-assessments to measure technician progress and identify areas for improvement.
- We can get you up and running with your online classroom within 30 days!
What does the Today’s Class solution offer fleets?
- Our courses include the curriculum your technicians need – maintenance and light repair, electrical,
circuits and meters, steering and suspension and much more.
- Our built-in learning management system gets you set up quickly, saving you time.
- Interactive content including videos, simulations, games, and exercises to keep your techs engaged.
- Built-in reporting tools so you can manage your technicians’ progress.
How can Today’s Class help me manage the technician shortage?
- Use our pre-assessments to assess new hires, helping you determine how and where to place them.
- View technician competencies across your user base, helping you determine if a technician in one area has
the skills to assist in another location.
- Prepare technicians for industry-level certifications.
- Improve the skills of your existing technicians with industry-leading curriculum, videos, games, and simulations.